Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last Friday was my birthday - I turned 35 years old!  I had a fantastic birthday even though Collin was not home - he was in Japan on a business trip (the fifth trip to Japan this year, with a couple more planned before January 2013).  I went out for lunch with Delta, and my parents took me and the boys out for dinner. 
I got presents too; my parents bought me this beautiful right-hand ring that I love, love, love.
 
So pretty!
 
My left hand also got something to wear - although it's not as nice as the ring...

I went to the doctor's complaining of extreme thumb/wrist pain and lucky me, I have some tendon issues in my left thumb and now I have to wear this ugly bulky brace.  It isn't nice to look at, but boy, does it feel good!

No comments: