Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I love chocolate milk!

Latham loves chocolate milk. I mean he really, really LOVES chocolate milk. I have even stopped buying it because he asks for it constantly. But last week, in a moment of weakness, I bought some as a treat and hid it in the fridge in the garage. I thought "out of sight, out of mind" but it didn't quite work out that way.

Before I went into the shower the next day, Latham asked me if he could have some chocolate milk. I told him no and left it at that. When I came out of the shower I was walking through the living room when I heard a weird slurping sound coming from the dining area. When I turned the corner in the kitchen this is what I saw:

The slurping sound was him licking it off the floor.


Of course (Murphy's Law) I had just washed the floor the day before so at least he was sucking the milk off of a clean surface! Note the one lone napkin that Latham had used in an attempt to clean it up.

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

That is one happy kid - not sure if I should laugh or feel bad about the mess! :)