Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random Pics of Summer 2011

I thought it was about time to get caught up on blog posts since I haven't posted in a long time. Here are some random pictures of the summer.


Collin and his friend Dan went on a three day fishing trip in July. Collin loves the outdoors and it's nice that he can get away from work (not to mention the boys and me!) and get some time with a friend in the great outdoors.


Dan casting his rod in perfect form.


Finnian, now seven months old, had his first taste of solid food shortly before his six-month birthday. He wasn't quite sure at first, but now is chowing down like a pro.


Our annual Mariner's baseball game with Cousin Lauryn. Next year Latham will be old enough to join us. Ronan enjoys going to the game, but for him it's still more about the food than the actual game.


Mommy & Daddy


We have made use of our firepit a few times this summer also. However, even in the middle of summer once the sun goes down it is cold, so we are bundled up tight.


I found that the winter coat that I had for when I lived in Saskatoon works really well for campfire nights.


Latham and Finnian hangin' out.


1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

Love all the summer pics - can you believe how fast it has gone by? When does Ronan start school? I hope we have a fire pit by next summer!