Thursday, September 8, 2011

The boys have said some cute things lately...

One day as we were driving by the fire station I commented that it was made out of brick. The following coversation then took place:

Ronan - Mommy, is our house made of brick?

Me - No, our house is made of wood.

Ronan - (After pausing for a moment, and with a worried look on his face) Does that mean the big bad wolf is going to come blow it down?

***

Last Saturday the boys and I were at a playground and Latham was attempting to climb down a curved ladder - something that he hadn't done before at this particular playground.

Latham - Watch me, Mommy!

Me - OK.

Latham - (Completes the feat, then turns to me) Am I amazing Mommy?

Me - Yes, you are amazing!

Latham - I love being amazing!

***

Latham also routinely calls himself Super Latham and runs around the house yelling, "Super Latham to save the day!"

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

They are so cute! Love it!!! :)