Friday, September 4, 2009

Sunnyside, Washington

The boys and I were fortunate enough to be invited for the third year in a row to our friend's mom's house in Sunnyside in Eastern Washington. We were there for five wonderful, hot days lounging by the pool and enjoying our time away.

Ronan and Tyler in the pool.

The frog floaties were the best!


Rachelle's two sons plus my two sons equals a van load of boys!

At the dinosaur park near Sunnyside...

...where we had a picnic.

Tyler and Ronan - best buds!

Of course, one of the highlights of the trip was going to Rachelle's family's orchards and picking some fruit. We got pears, peaches, nectarines and apples. I had planned to do a lot of canning - then I remembered I wouldn't have a kitchen when I got home!

The trees were bursting with nectarines!

The boys were pooped after spending the afternoon running around the orchards.

Rachelle and I realized that we had packed identical outfits for Peyton and Latham!

The little munchkins.

No comments: