Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ronan's Bedroom

So, I've finally gotten around to posting pictures of at least one of the new bedrooms, Ronan's room. This is mostly because just this afternoon I finished painting the two pictures that are hanging on his wall.

I love how they co-ordinate with the comforter!

Another view of the room. The wall with the window and the wall with the closet were painted a dark blue which goes perfectly with the mocha color on the other two walls.


A close-up of Picture #1

Picture #2

I betcha didn't know I was so artsy....ok, to tell the truth I photocopied the comforter (yup, I dragged the whole thing and stuck it in a photocopier at Kinko's), and traced the shapes onto two canvases I bought at Michael's. I'm quite happy with how they turned out!


No comments: