Monday, August 27, 2012

How much fun can you have with...

...a tube of toothpaste?
 
If you are 19-month-old Finnian, apparently you can have a lot of fun; well at least until your brothers tell Mommy that you are making a mess in the playroom!
 
He was having a great time - it's all over his arms, face, clothes and he managed to get quite a bit in his hair too.
 


 
How can such an angelic face be behind such a mess?!?
 
A minty fresh mess!
 
To look on the bright side, the whole incident was a good motivator to get all the toys picked up, sorted through (with some going into the trash without the boys' knowledge), and to get out my most favorite cleaning appliance - my Hoover SteamVac SpinScrub.  I love this machine, and since I have three young sons and live in a house with carpet, this appliance is mandatory for keeping the floors clean.  The playroom is now perfectly cleaned and organized - for the time being.  Needless to say, I haven't let the boys come back in because once I do, it will again look like a tornado has hit the place!

No comments: