Monday, January 31, 2011

Finnian's First Week

Wow, Finnian's first week has flown by...makes me dread the coming days because before I know it, he will be as big (or bigger) than his brothers!

Relaxing with Daddy. Finnian loves being held and cuddled - I love it too!

Latham is all about Baby Fin-a-fin.

Kisses from big brother.

The first "smile" that I was able to get a picture of.

Tummy time! Finnian decided to use the opportunity to get better acquainted with his hand.

This is the reaction I got when he heard his brothers stampeding down the hall to where we were.

A sample photo from the "photo shoot" we did this afternoon for the birth announcements.

Latham says that Finnian is "mine baby" and he always wants to hold him. Excuse Latham's hair - he had just woken up from a nap during which he was wearing a hat.

Mommy with two of her favorite boys.

I love this stage!

1 comment:

Krista Barney said...

He is beautiful! In his photo shoot pic his nose and mouth look the same as Latham. I only noticed it because of Latham being in the pic right below. Similar expressions too in those two pics. Have fun and congratulations.