Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat!

On Halloween my sister Delta and I took the boys trick-or-treating around Fairhaven. Most of the merchants along the main street participate and it's neat to see all the ghosts and goblins (and fairies, pirates, and different animals, too).

We started at Fairhaven Pharmacy which takes pictures of all the children infront of this backdrop free of charge. I snapped a few of my own because it'll be a few weeks before I can go pick up the pictures they took.

Starting down the street - it took Latham a few minutes to get the hang of things, but before I knew it, he had it down pat...it doesn't take kids long to learn when the activity involves candy!

Auntie Delta came down for the day to help me out. Taking a toddler and a preschooler trick-or-treating by myself while 29 weeks pregnant is insanity!

Ronan showing off his stash.

The boys listened really well, and after an hour and a half we were ready to pack it in!

Delta and I also took the boys out to trick-or-treat around our neighborhood in the evening. Latham was done after a few blocks, so she took him home while Ronan and I did another block or two.

We hope you had a great Halloween!


1 comment:

Eva said...

cute! i'm delta's friend eva :)