Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miscellaneous November

I transferred all the pictures from the camera to the computer today, and I noticed that we had a few random pictures of the boys throughout November that would make a good blog post.

Ronan has been in swimming lessons for the past few months, so I finally got him his own pair of goggles. He decided to test them out in the bath before bringing them to his lesson. I searched online to learn different ways of de-fogging them, but nothing is working very well.

Art time at the McLoughlin household. Latham's smile makes me smile; I love how it makes his whole face light up.

Ronan's painting technique has changed over the past few months - instead of covering the whole paper in one solid color, he is branching out and using several different ones. That's progress, in my opinion.

Bottle time for Latham (soy milk since he has a dairy sensitivity). I had to get a picture of this since very soon we are going to be done with bottles. Our goal is to have them finished before the new baby comes in January, but it makes me sad since he loves them so much. Every morning the first thing he says to me is "Boddle" and when I start to make it he giggles in anticipation.

This picture cracks me up! Ronan is dressed as a pilgrim for the Thanksgiving Feast that was held last Wednesday at his preschool. Families were invited, so Latham and I joined in.

Ronan, Latham and I enjoying the feast. Many foods that were present at the original Thanksgiving were present at the preschool Thanksgiving feast but in slightly different forms - pumpkin muffins (pumpkin), cornbread and popcorn (corn), deli cold cuts (turkey), etc.

After the meal (and a few false starts), the class sang a Turkey song. I got the song on video so that in the future we can look back and marvel at how young the boys once were. In the picture, Ronan is in the red shirt, third from the right.

No comments: