Monday, March 29, 2010

Sharing

(Sorry, no pictures with this post - lately I've had sporadic access to a camera since Collin needs it for a project that he's working on.)

On Sunday morning, Latham fell asleep in the van after church, and upon arriving at home, I was able to successfully transfer him to his crib without waking him up. He had a good long nap, but since he had missed lunch, he was quite hungry when he woke up. I was not far off from starting supper, so I figured a small snack would hold him over till we ate. There were only two graham crackers left and I offered them to him. When Ronan realized that I was handing out snacks he came running up to me and stood beside his brother.

I explained to Ronan that I was giving Latham both of the crackers since he had missed lunch, and as I said this I put one cracker in each of Latham's hands. As soon as Latham was holding both graham crackers he immediately outstretched an arm and offered one to Ronan. The gesture melted my heart!

Both boys happily enjoyed their snacks, with wide smiles on their faces. I had a wide smile on my face too :)

No comments: