Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 4th Festivities

Happy Independence Day! We had a great July 4th - my parents came down to celebrate the red, white and blue with us.

Since I am the Mommy of two Americans, I have the right to wear this shirt.

Like father, like son.

The package of fireworks that we got were almost as tall as Ronan!

Lighting the first one.

Tackle tickle!

Grandpa's got his hands full!

My mom, Ronan and I.

Mommy and Baby Boy #1 lighting some fireworks. Once it lit we ran away...

...to watch from a safe distance.

My confused hubby - Holland shirt, American flag, and drinking a Molson Canadian.

In true red-neck style, we hung out on the driveway and set off the fireworks!

P.S. I swear Ronan has more clothes than just this one outfit. For some reason he is always wearing his blue plaid shorts and matching hat in almost all pictures that I put on this blog. Weird!

No comments: