Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

For Halloween this year we trick-or-treated at three different places...


First we went to Daddy's office, but they didn't have any candy :(
I guess that's OK because Mommy wanted to show Daddy how cute I was in my dragon costume anyways.

Then we went to Fairhaven where all the merchants on the main street were handing out candy.

When Daddy got home from work we went to our neighbors' houses to trick-or-treat.

I took my time deciding which candy I wanted. After I chose it, I had fun placing it in my Jack-O-Lantern bag.

Mommy, Daddy and I went to four houses.

I decorated the pumpkin on the right all by myself!

Hope you enjoyed my Halloween pictures,

Love Ronan

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Meg, his costume is precious! The pic of Ronan and his daddy together shows how much they look alike! WOW!