Monday, November 5, 2007

Finding out the hard way...he can reach further than I thought!

Ronan and I were in the kitchen this morning and I needed to go into the living room, so I placed my coffee mug on the counter a few inches from the edge thinking that it would be safe from someone's little hands. A few seconds later, I heard the mug and coffee hit the floor, along with the screams of a certain little boy. This is what I found...


Don't worry, the coffee wasn't hot - just slightly warmer than the temperature of his bath water. He wasn't hurt, just scared.


Ronan enjoying the comfort of his bottle after the frightening ordeal in the kitchen. Notice that his forehead is slightly red from the warm liquid.

Perhaps it was a good lesson and he'll remember what can happen when he pulls things down off the counter!

No comments: