Thursday, August 29, 2013

Northwest Washington Fair 2013

I love the Northwest Washington Fair!  The first time I had gone was last year, and I realized how fun it was.  Delta & I vowed to go every year with the boys.  There are animals, exhibits, rides, cotton candy, the works!  We try to get there first thing in the morning and we stay until our ride tickets are gone and we are thoroughly pooped out. 

The first thing we saw were the barns and barns of different animals: cows, pigs, horses, we even saw two camels!
 
There were also these crazy-looking guys, Alpacas.  I love how huge their noggins are on their pencil-thin necks!

Mommy and Boy #3

The older boys took turns holding a guinea pig.

Latham's turn

A mommy pig nursing her piglets - and, yes, they made the connection between nursing piglets and nursing baby Vaughn.

The piglets were absolutely adorable.

We also watched chicks hatching.  Although I had seen this before, I always find it fascinating!

The rides are always a hit with the boys.  Our first ride was the carousel.  Delta went with Finnian, and I went with Ronan and Latham.  We took turns since someone had to stay with Vaughn and the stroller.

The boys had fun climbing all over this big truck.  I think it was allowed - there weren't any signs saying not to.

The boys were super excited for the big ferris wheel.

Patiently waiting in line...


You can see so much from the top of the wheel!



We will definitely be back next year!

No comments: