Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Preparations

We've been busy preparing for Christmas. I almost have all my shopping done - I've become an expert in shopping covertly; buying presents for the boys when they're right there in the store with me.

As soon as Thanksgiving was over, I was bugging Collin to pull the tree out of the garage so that I could start Christmas decorating! Since we have a mobile little one, the tree is only decorated on the top half, and it looks rather unfinished, but better safe than sorry.


I had totally forgotten that I had bought Santa hats for everyone after Christmas last year. To my credit, I did have pregnancy brain back then.


My little elves were eager to help with the tree.

Our yearly tradition - the gingerbread house. I baked all the pieces up on Saturday and the boys and I set to decorate it that evening. I think they ate more candy than what made it on the house!


So proud of their creation!








1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

The house looks so cute! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!