Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Last week was Spring Break, and Ronan had no preschool. Daddy was in Europe so my friend and cousin, Rachel came for a visit. Rachel has been here quite often, and her and I have some traditions that we do everytime she's here. For example, one morning each visit we head to IHOP for breakfast. We also take the trip down to Anacortes, Washington to shop at the cross stitch store there. I must say, Rachel and I are brilliant; we brought her netbook so the boys were happy watching Disney's Cars for the entire hour and a half that we shopped. Afterwards we went to lunch at an amazing place, Gere-A-Deli. I highly recommend their Fidalgo Bay cookie - it's huge and could feed a small country for a day!


The boys outside Gere-A-Deli.


Chowing down on lunch.


Shoving it all in his face. Notice the lettuce, sprouts and tomato somehow made it out of the sandwich.


Mr. Green Eyes. Love it!


My spunky monkey!


Rachel also got some pictures of the boys around the house during the week that she was here.


Playing on the "puncooter". They could do this all day if I let them. I do not.


Baby Fin-a-fin getting acquainted with the glo-worm. Can you guess why sometimes I call him "rooster"?


He's getting so fat!


Not yet three months old, and already copping an attitude!


We had a great time with Rachel, and I only have one thing to say, "Come back soon!"



No comments: