Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Big Boy Bed!

It occurred to me just last week that we only have six weeks left until Baby Bean is due, so we had better get a move on changing Latham over to a big boy bed from the crib so that he doesn't feel displaced when the new baby arrives.

Collin and I talked about it today with him and asked if he would like to change over to a big boy bed. Since Ronan has a big boy bed, Latham thought it would be a good idea to have one too. Ronan and Latham's beds are identical and can be used as bunkbeds, however, since one of them would inevitably get himself killed by falling off the top bunk while playing up there, we chose not to stack them.

Latham was excited for his first night in his new bed.

When I went to check on him, I found him completely turned around. At least he hasn't fallen out...yet. That's bound to occur, I'm sure. Ronan took quite a few tumbles when he first moved into a big boy bed.

Now I get to order a matching rocketship blanket for Latham!

No comments: