Monday, January 18, 2010

Silly Boys!

Collin just returned home from a business trip to Japan, and although I didn't take many photos while he was gone, I did manage to get a few when I found the boys doing silly things.

Ronan, who slept in my bed while Daddy was away, took an interest in my new yoga mat, and decided to take it to bed with him one night. When I tried to take it off the bed, I noticed that he had the carrying case's strap around his waist. Of course I couldn't move it without him waking up, and he protested it's removal so he slept with it like that the entire night. It could not have been comfy!

Months ago Latham realized that he could open cupboard doors, and one day last week he opened the doors under the sink and had a great time playing hide and seek with me. He was so proud of his accomplishment!

These guys are so much fun!


No comments: