Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

This year was Collin's family's turn to spend Christmas with us, so we invited his Dad down to Bellingham for Christmas Day.

Opening presents. Again, Ronan was a good helper.

Ronan was so excited when it was time to open presents.

"I wonder what this one is, Daddy!"

Opening one of the many gifts from my wonderful husband - I was spoiled this year!

Wow! A Spiderman bicycle!

Papa gave the boys this great toboggan.

I had to get a picture of this since it's the first time that Latham has willingly sat on Papa's lap. Latham is finally comfortable enough to sit with him.

If Latham has someone's attention then Ronan wants in on the action too!


Carving the turkey. Collin and I cooked up a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. We had an 18 lb turkey for three adults and two children - needless to say, we have leftovers!

We hope you had a very Merry Christmas!


No comments: