Friday, April 10, 2009

The Easter Bunny at the Mall

I took the kids to the Mall yesterday to visit the Easter Bunny. Ronan was quite intrigued by the 7-foot-tall rabbit, but wasn't brave enough to have his picture taken with him until right before we left. Latham, on the other hand, snuggled right up to him and tried to nurse - I guess he was hungry! Here are the pictures of our excursion.

A shy Ronan sitting timidly by the Easter Bunny.

Latham trying to find a nipple among all that fur!


I re-positioned Latham to try to get a better shot.

I would have preferred to get a picture of the boys together, but Ronan was too scared until right before we left, and there was a line-up of kiddies waiting for their chance to see the furry friend.

The fiasco at the mall didn't stop after visiting the Easter Bunny, Ronan fell in the toilet when I took him to the restroom! The poor boy had quite a shock!

No comments: