Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Visiting Santa!

Last week Latham, Ronan and I went to visit Santa. I didn't tell Ronan that that was what we were going to do, because I didn't want him to freak out; I just told him we were going to the store. When we got there, he saw him and said, "Santa!" He had no problem sitting on his lap, but didn't quite understand the question, "What do you want for Christmas?" Ronan answered by telling Santa all about our Christmas tree at home. Latham slept through the whole affair. As we were leaving he said, "Bye bye Santa, see you later". Ronan loved the candy cane that he got, so we bought a box of mini candy canes and he shares them with his friends and family members. This year's visit was so different from last year's, when Ronan cried the entire time so I had to be in the picture with him.


Add Video

No comments: