Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Deuce is here!

Little did I know that a few hours after yesterday's bathroom reno post that I would go into labor. Ronan and I were watching our favorite movie "Ratatouille" and feeding each other popcorn. My contractions started and at 8:45pm Collin and I were off to the hospital!

Happy that this is the beginning of the end of the pregnancy.

Latham George McLoughlin

9 lbs 3 oz

20.5 inches

Born 10:03pm, two and a half hours altogether including labor and delivery!


Look at all that blond hair!


Ronan checking out the presents that he got from "Baby Yakum"

Kisses!

He looks exactly like Ronan did at birth (except for hair color)!


Paging Doctor Ronan! Ronan loved giving Mommy and Latham check-ups!

He was apprehensive at first, but he soon wanted to hold Latham himself.

This is all very interesting stuff!

A first new family photo.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay Meg!!! Congratulations! I love the name Latham! 9 lbs 3 oz. - WOW! I am jealous, I was hoping for a bigger baby. haha Enjoy your new bundle, I love that we both have boys!

dee said...

Congrats! A healthy baby boy. What a blessing.