Monday, August 18, 2008

Kelowna Trip - August 2008

Ronan and I just returned home from a 5-day visit to the Okanagan. We stayed with my parents and my sisters, Lara and Delta, at my parents' condo in Kelowna. We had fantastic weather and a great time away from the everyday.

Little man being silly with his shovel.

Hangin' out in shades.

This birthday gift from Auntie Delta sure kept him busy when he was indoors.

He loves his blocks!

Visiting the turtles in Duck Lake.

Don't point too closely, Ronan! Mommy got bit by one!

Telling Mommy about the turtles, ducks and carp in Duck Lake.

This is what Ronan and I returned home to...

...missing bathroom walls! Standing in the bathroom, you can see right into the kitchen (through plastic sheeting)!

Ronan's first reaction was, "Oh no! My bathroom broken!"

View from the kitchen; behind the dishwasher is the bathroom. The plan is that the bathroom wall will be moved two feet into the kitchen in order to make the bathroom larger.

No comments: